As a guest with a pet staying at Whispering Pines Campground, I acknowledge and understand that there are risks associated with having a pet residing with me at a campground. These risks include, but are not limited to, injuries suffered by the pet while a guest in the campground, whether attended to or left alone at the campsite, and physical injuries or death suffered by other guests by actions of the pet. In consideration of allowing the pet to stay in the campground, I hereby agree to assume all risks associated with the pet’s presence on the premises of the campground.
I agree to take full responsibility for any injury, loss, or death to the pet, the campground, myself or any guests, employees or other persons on the campground premises, which arise in whole or in part out of my pet’s presence on the premises. By signing this release, I agree not to sue any released party and agree I am releasing any right to make a claim or file a lawsuit against any released party. I agree to pay all costs and attorney’s fees incurred by any released party in defending a claim or suit brought as a result of the pet’s presence on the premises.
This release shall be binding to the fullest extent permitted by law from the date undersigned until end of tenancy at the campground. If any part of this release is deemed to be unenforceable, the remaining terms shall be an enforceable contract between the parties.
I have carefully read the foregoing liability release, understand its contents, and am aware that I am releasing certain legal rights that I otherwise may have. By signing this agreement I represent that I am at least 18 years of age.
I affirm that the following is accurate:
- The pet is up to date with all required vaccinations.
- The pet will remain on a leash at all times except in the designated dog park.
- The pet will not be left on the site unattended.
- I will pick up and dispose of any pet waste.
- I will put identification tags on my pet’s collar.
- I will keep my pet out of restricted areas: bath houses, pond, etc.
- I understand that in the event a barking dog is found at the site unattended, resulting in guest complaints, security can take the dog off of the site. A fee of $20 per hour will be assessed for time that security is with the pet.